Are you interested in donating to Gems and Java? Here are some more details about how you can donate!! With the beginning of a New Year brings excitement as we prepare for our Gems & Java event. Our annual "We've Got This in the Bag" campaign will be commencing very soon and Mothers With a Heart for Ethiopia is seeking your help and support. Collecting donations in our blue bags will make a big difference in the success of Gems & Java.
What do I do with the Blue Bags?
- You can hand out blue bags to your friends and families to collect gently used jewellery, purses, and fashion scarves
- You can contact any churches, sports teams, businesses, hair salons, yoga studios, tanning salons, community centres, gyms or clubs you are part of, etc. and distribute blue bags to collect jewellery, purses, and scarves
- Each bag has a sticker on the front of the bag. The stickers have a section for your contact information so people making donations will know who to contact for drop off or pick up of their bags.
Where can I get Blue Bags?
You can contact Brittany, Deb or Lisa to pick up Blue Bags or have them delivered if you have mobility concerns.
Where can I drop off my filled Blue Bags and donations?
- You can go to Cowan Park in Woodstock to drop them off Monday-Friday between the hours of 9:00AM and 5:00PM
- You can contact Lisa, Deb, or Brittany to arrange to have your donations picked up if you are unable to go to Cowan Park
Woodstock area pick- ups/deliveries:
Lisa email@example.com Deb firstname.lastname@example.org
Ingersoll/Tillsonburg area pick- ups/deliveries:
What if I don’t have any Blue Bags or I run out?
- If you don’t have any Blue Bags yet or you have run out, you can still collect donations; we will take jewellery, purses and scarves in any kind of bag! Contact one of the above individuals and we will get you your Blue Bags as fast as we can or collect your donations in the bags you have.
Thanks again for your participation!